Stone & Concrete Protectant
Supreme Shield is a stable, emulsion of silane, siloxane and fluorinated organic polymer that penetrates a wide variety of mineral substrates to give excellent water and stain repellency to mineral substrates. It protects surfaces such as concrete, natural stone, terrazzo, and unglazed tile. Not only may Supreme Shield be used on floors, but it is an excellent product for protecting buildings, monuments, and concrete fixtures. Outdoor use will reduce cracking, spalling, freeze/thaw damage, biological growth, efflorescence, dirt pick-up, and attack from moist salt air. Indoor use adds to the life of the substrate and increases water and stain repellency.
- Lengthens substrates life
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Formulated to minimize darkening effects and not change the substrates appearance
- Good compatability on high alkaline surfaces
- UV stable
- Resistant to biological contamination
- Substrates remain vapor permeable to resist cracking
- Provides oil repellency. Makes oil and grease easier to remove
1) Surfaces should be cleaned of all contaminants such as dust, dirt, oils, greases, efflorescence, and other coatings. If strong acids or alkalines are used for cleaning the surface during preparation, neutralize the surface and completely rinse to remove any residue. New cementitious substrates should be allowed to cure for 28 days prior to application of Supreme Shield.
2) Supreme Shield may be applied to the dry substrate with a brush, cloth, mop, applicator or roller, or by low pressure sprayer. Two coats are suggested and should be applied wet on wet.
3) Supreme Shield may be reapplied when performance diminishes. If desired, floor finish may be applied to the surface after the Supreme Shield has dried for 24 hours.
Appearance: Opaque Liquid
Odor: Mild acrylic
Total Solids: 3.5% minimum
Use Dilution: As Is
Coverage (First Coat): >150 sq. ft./gal. Depends on porosity of substrate
Coverage (Recoating): >150 sq. ft./gal. Depends on porosity of substrate
Storage Stability: Two years minimum in sealed containers
VOC’s, % as is:: Less than 3
Protective Clothing: See Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
We manufacture a wide variety of high-quality cleaning chemicals. Check out some of the other products we have to offer our partners.
Check out our other chemical solutions.
Interested? Start the conversation.