Spectra Systems 4
1:128 Neutral Disinfectant
SPECTRA SYSTEM 4 1:128 NEUTRAL DISINFECTANT 404 is a hospital-grade disinfectant and neutral cleaner when used at 1 ounce per gallon of water, even in hard water up to 400ppm as CaCO3 and in the presence of 5% blood serum. It is effective against a number of multi-drug resistant organisms including Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Acinetobacter baumannii, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Tetracycline Resistant Escherichia coli, Tetracycline Resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), and Penicillin Resistant Streptococcus pneumonia. It is also a highly effective neutral cleaner that will not harm floor finishes and can be used on all types of flooring as well as any hard surface. EPA Reg. No. 10324-155-12228.
- Kills Acinetobacter baumannii and Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, two bacteria of particular concern to hospitals.
- Effective bactericidal activity against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Citrobacter freundii, Enterobacter agglomerans, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus faecalis Vancomycin Resistant, Escherichia coli, Escherichia Coli Tetracycline Resistant, Fusobacterium necrophorum, Kebsiella oxytoca, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Micrococcus luteus, Pasteurella multocida, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa Tetracycline Resistant, Pseudomonas cepacia, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella choleraesuis serotype pollorum, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhi, Serratia marcescens, Shigella sonnei, Shigella flexneri, Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus epidermidis Antibiotic resistant, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Streptococcus pneumonia Penicillin Resistant, Streptococcus pyogenes, Vibrio cholera, and Yersinia enterocolitica.
- VIRUCIDAL PERFORMANCE: At 1 ounce per gallon (660 ppm quat active) use level, this product was evaluated in the presence of 400 ppm hard water with a 10-minute contact time and found to be effective against the following viruses on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces: Avian Influenza A (H3N2) virus (Avian Reassortant), Avian Influenza A (H5N1) virus, SARS-associated Coronavirus, Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Human Coronavirus, Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 (HIV 1), Influenza A virus, Respiratory syncytial virus
- Fungicidal against Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus) and Candida albicans.
- Controls mold and mildew such as Aspergillus niger
- Cleaner and Deodorizer
- Will not harm floor finish
- Excellent cleaning and soil dispersion
- Economical dilution of 1 ounce per gallon
- One product can be used on floors, walls, counters, restroom fixtures, tables, and other hard surfaces
- Neutral pH
FOR USE AS A ONE-STEP,GENERAL, HOSPITALDISINFECTANT, FUNGICIDE, VIRUCIDE, CLEANER: 1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2. Apply use solution of 1 oz. of this product per gal. of water to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mop, by immersion, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, or coarse trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. 3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. 4. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. 5. Prepare a fresh
solution daily or when visibly dirty.
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Odor: No fragrance added
Use Dilution: 1:128
Storage Stability: One year in a sealed container
VOC’s (% as is): 1%
Conformance: Manufactured by an ISO 9001:20015 registered company
Neoprene or nitrile gloves. Splash proof safety goggles.
We manufacture a wide variety of high-quality cleaning chemicals. Check out some of the other products we have to offer our partners.
Check out our other chemical solutions.
Interested? Start the conversation.